Household Hazardous Waste Household Disposal Locations Wastemobile Business Hazardous Waste Hazardous Waste Directory Industrial Materials Exchange (IMEX) Financial Help Report a Violator
Hazardous & Toxic Chemicals Natural Landscaping & Pesticides Floods EnviroStars Policy Young Children & Families Choose Safer Household Products Resources for Schools
Library Publications
About Us Jobs Governance and Program Structure Funding and Fees FAQs on Business/Multi-Family Rate Structure
Spanish Vietnamese Russian Somali Chinese Korean Ukrainian Other Languages

Financial Incentives

Home >> Business Hazardous Waste >> Up to $500 reimbursement for your business

Contact Us
Voucher Incentive ProgramThis auto recycler was reimbursed for buying this spill control kit.
call today

Up to $500 reimbursement for your business

Your business can get 50% of its costs reimbursed up to $500 per business site.* You can use this reimbursement or voucher for:

  • lab testing your waste to see if its hazardous.
  • disposal and recycling.
  • equipment, including secondary containment and spill control.
  • protective equipment for employees.
  • hazardous waste management plans.

To be eligible, a business must

  • be located in King County. This includes cities (including all of Bothell, Pacific and Auburn) and unincorporated areas.
  • produce less than 220 lbs/month of hazardous waste.
  • *have a business license.
  • receive a visit from a field representative who will recommend how you can use your reimbursement.

How does it work?

  • Contact us using the form below or call 206-263-1658 to schedule a no-charge visit.
  • One of our field staff will visit your business and suggest improvements and give you a voucher.
  • You make the recommended changes and submit the voucher with receipts.
  • We send you 50% of your expense – up to $500 – for following our recommendations.

Thousands of businesses have benefited from participating in this program since 1995.

Questions? Interested in a no-charge visit from one of our technical staff? Fill out the Contact form below.  We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Us

* Name:  
* Question/Comment:  
* = required fields


*Qualifying businesses must be SQGs or small quantity generators, producing less than 220 pounds of waste per month, and never accumulate more than 2,200 pounds at their site. A few gallons of solvent could qualify a business for this program. SQG is defined by State regulations Chapter 173 - 303 WAC, RCW 70.105.

Contact Us